This Sunday’s Services
Here are the services for Sunday 22nd March 2020 – Mothering Sunday, across the Beaminster team. We hope you can join us.
Blackdown: Join Broadwindsor
Burstock: Join Broadwindsor
Drimpton: 18:30 United Service
Salway Ash: 11:00 Village Praise
Seaborough: Join Drimpton
Stoke Abbott: 09:30 Matins (BCP)
Beaminster: 08:00 Eucharist (BCP)
Beaminster: 09:30 Eucharist
Beaminster: 16:00 Choral Evensong
Hooke: 11:00 Mothering Sunday Service
Melplash: 11:00 Eucharist
Mosterton: 09:30 Eucharist
Netherbury: 09:30 Eucharist
South Perrott: 11:00 Eucharist
Toller Porcorum: 11:00 Eucharist
You’ll find the address and a map links for each of our venues on the Our Churches page.
Understanding Our Services
- Eucharist: Service where we share bread and wine together using words from Common Worship, the service in modern language.
- Eucharist (Book of Common Prayer): Service where we share bread and wine together using words from the Book of Common Prayer, traditional language from the 17th century.
- Village Praise, Family Service or Open Worship: Shorter service with hymns, bible readings, and prayer but no bread and wine.
- Matins: Morning Prayer from the Book of Common Prayer using traditional language from the 17th century. Parts of the service may be sung by the congregation or choir. No bread and wine.
- Evensong: Evening Prayer from the Book of Common Prayer using traditional language from the 17th century. Parts of the service may be sung by the congregation. No bread and wine.
- Evening Prayer: Spoken service from the Book of Common prayer using traditional language from the 17th century.
- 10.15@Salway Ash: Service where we share bread and wine together, suitable for all ages using modern language. Activities for children start before the service at 10.15 am and coffee and pastries are served. The worship service starts at 11 am.
- United Service: Service with the Methodist and Anglican congregations joining together to share hymns, bible readings, and prayers. No bread and wine.
- Healing service: Short service with words from the Iona Community. There are times of silence and opportunities to pray for healing. Anointing and personal prayer is available.
Please remember service times can be subject to change or cancellation.