On this page you’ll find the Sunday Service rota for all our churches. Please do keep an eye on the Rector’s Weekly Updates for the latest news in these difficult times. Also note that the service times below are subject to change.
If you can’t join us in person then why not take part in our online church. Every week we publish a video Worship at Home service that you can take part in. You’ll find all these online services on the Worship at Home page.
Do keep an eye on this page as the rota is subject to change depending on the public health situation.
Sunday Services for September 20212021-09-Rota
You’ll find all the addresses of our churches, and map links to help you find them, on the Our Churches page.
Understanding Our Services
- Eucharist: Service where we share bread and wine together using words from Common Worship, the service in modern language.
- Eucharist (Book of Common Prayer): Service where we share bread and wine together using words from the Book of Common Prayer, traditional language from the 17th century.
- Village Praise, Family Service or Open Worship: Shorter service with hymns, bible readings, and prayer but no bread and wine.
- Matins: Morning Prayer from the Book of Common Prayer using traditional language from the 17th century. Parts of the service may be sung by the congregation or choir. No bread and wine.
- Evensong: Evening Prayer from the Book of Common Prayer using traditional language from the 17th century. Parts of the service may be sung by the congregation. No bread and wine.
- Evening Prayer: Spoken service from the Book of Common prayer using traditional language from the 17th century.
- 10.15@Salway Ash: Service where we share bread and wine together, suitable for all ages using modern language. Activities for children start before the service at 10.15 am and coffee and pastries are served. The worship service starts at 11 am.
- United Service: Service with the Methodist and Anglican congregations joining together to share hymns, bible readings, and prayers. No bread and wine.
- Healing service: Short service with words from the Iona Community. There are times of silence and opportunities to pray for healing. Anointing and personal prayer is available.