We are busy thinking and praying about our vision of what to do next in the Beaminster Team. This includes thinking about how we function as churches and how we serve our local communities.
We want to hear from our communities about what they think about the church, what they value about the church and how they would like the church to function locally over the next ten years. If you value the church in your community and want to be part of contributing to the vision for the local church in the next ten years – then do pop along to our community consultations.
All consultations start at 19:00 and will be in the local church. Everyone is welcome to come and contribute ideas. The dates are:
- Monday 22nd July: St Mary’s Netherbury for Netherbury, Melplash, & Mapperton.
- Tuesday 23rd July: St Mary’s Beaminster for Beaminster.
- Wednesday 24th July: St John the Baptist for Broadwindsor, Burstock, Blackdown, Drimpton, & Seaborough.
- Monday 29th July: Holy Trinity Salway Ash for Salway Ash.
- Wednesday 7th August: St Mary’s Mosterton for Mosterton, South Perrott, & Cheddington.
- Monday 9th September: St Peter & St Andrew Toller Porcorum for Toller & Hooke.
- Tuesday 10th September: St Mary’s Stoke Abbott for Stoke Abbott.